For legal purposes, “DSA” denotes “Distant Sun Artwork” throughout this document and “you” or “your” denotes the customer.
TERMS OF SALE: All orders must be paid in full PRIOR to shipping or pick-up. Payment must be made in U.S. dollars, and all major credit cards are accepted. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use DSA’s order form, but DSA processes its credit card information through PayPal. Due to limited staff and many complications, DSA will only ship to addresses within the continental US at this time.
SHIPPING: Items will be sent Priority Mail or First Class Mail via USPS. As stated in “Terms of Sale,” because of limited staff and resources, DSA will not be shipping outside the continental US at this time.
DSA's order processing time will vary depending on the volume of orders received, and although DSA strives for a 2-3 business day turn-around time, that is not always possible, and DSA asks for your patience when this is the case. If you need your order by certain date, please order early, if possible, and notify DSA of your deadline. DSA will try to ship your order to meet your deadline in the most cost effective way possible.
DAMAGE/LOSS: Please notify the shipping company first, and then please notify DSA immediately thereafter by calling (585) 334-2253. Although DSA is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged by the shipping company, DSA will do everything in its power to help you make a claim against the shipping company if the carrier is responsible for damaging the items you purchased. Make sure you save all cartons and packaging material until inspection of damage is made by the carrier, and it is a good idea to photograph your damaged package BEFORE you open it.
RETURNS: ALL returns must be AUTHORIZED by DSA within 7 days of receipt by e-mail. All authorized returns will be charged a 10% restocking fee (to cover the cost of shipping and restocking, etc.). However, DSA reserves the right to waive that fee if it determines that there was poor workmanship at fault, but this fee will NOT be waived on any clearance items regardless of condition. When you contact DSA to receive your return authorization code, please give the reason for your return. Unauthorized returns will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Returns must be received in their original, resalable condition, and you must follow the procedures outlined below.
DSA is happy to accept your returns (for credit toward your credit card or next purchase), however, to return an item you must:
- Return the item in its original and resalable condition.
- The items for return must be packaged securely. (DSA cannot accept merchandise damaged because of improper or inadequate packaging.)
- The entire item must be returned and complete.
- The return must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
- The request for return must be made within 7 days of receipt of your order.
- The return must have a return authorization code marked clearly on the outside of your packaging (you may obtain the return authorization code from DSA by e-mail)
- The return must be sent back to DSA within 7 days of receiving your return authorization code.
- The item must be shipped via a shipping company with a tracking number, and this number MUST be supplied to DSA when the item is returned.
Please Note Again: There is a 25% restocking fee for non-authorized returns, and a 10% restocking fee for authorized returns. Also if any item is returned not in its original condition, or more than 21 days after purchase, it will be returned to you and you will be charged for additional shipping.